Eggs, scrambled, and slightly spicy.
All ingredients are in ratio amounts.
- 6 eggs
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Pantry items: Salt, Pepper, Olive oil.
Normally I do 3 eggs, ½ an onion, ¼ green and ¼ red pepper, 4 dashes of hot sauce, and a pinch of flakes. You can adjust to taste though. The point of the pepper and hot sauce is to add a little kick to it.
- Place pan on stove, turn burner to high.
- Add a small amount of olive oil to the pan.
- Wait a moment for the oil to become pliable; add salt, pepper, and the red pepper flakes.
- After the spices have been evenly distributed in oil, add onions and peppers.
- Lightly sauté peppers and onions for a few minutes.
- Lower heat to ½ power.
- Crack eggs directly into the pan. If you wish, you can substitute some eggs for an appropriate amount of egg whites. Do not mix in yet.
- Add dashes of hot sauce. Do not over apply hot sauce. Less is more here. Add any additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly mix everything. Do not over mix; do not scramble. Break yokes, but do not heavily mix yokes in.
- Cook eggs as desired.
- Plate and serve.